Have your envelopes addressed professionally. The challenges of today's society demand knowledge of the many specific rules of etiquette.
Things to consider:
- unmarried couples living together
- married couple-woman retains maiden name
- divorcees with children
- same gender couples
- doctors-wife is a doctor, husband is not
- doctors-both husband and wife are doctors
- members of the clergy
- guests holding political office
- members of the armed services
We will review your guest list, double check the zip codes and discuss with you the complicated relationships of your invitees.
This helps to assure that your envelopes will be properly addressed.
Your guests will feel really special when your invitation reaches them; people save envelopes on which their name looks lovely.
Outer envelopes addressed in calligraphy: $1.50 each
Inner envelopes--Guests's names in calligraphy: 25 cents each
Prepare your list and "check it twice"
Then we'll go over all the details with you.
Available lettering choices are many and varied.
Shown here are a few options. Please call us if you have any questions.